What is Reputation Management?
You’ve spent years building your business; you’ve missed family dinners and soccer games as you’ve toiled to create it. You finally feel as though you can relax… until the day when the phone calls stop, the new customers vanish, and you don’t know why?
Enter our reputation managers. Part public relations experts, part social optimization ninjas, they specialize in providing brand makeovers—often by burying the negative search results and promoting content that accentuates your desired image, because that one bad review can tarnish the outcome of your entire company.
How does Reputation Management work?
Online reputation management is the process of controlling what shows up when someone Googles your name. We'll promote positive content to the top of your search results and hide unwanted, negative content to ensure that when someone Googles you, their results are populated with positive and relevant content about you.
Why you need Reputation Management?
- 85% of online users never go past the first page of Google
- Negative social presence, or the lack off, is the sole deciding factor of someone NOT doing business with you.
- 79% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- A one-star increase in Yelp rating leads to a 5-9% increase in revenue.
Reputation Management and Traffic Jams:
“ Why are people saying bad things about us on the Internet?” Business owners are often taken off-guard by online reputation. Many executives don’t consider the potential losses in sales, press coverage, hiring ability, and more until long after the damage is done. This is where Traffic Jams comes in.
Often made complicated by many third-party companies, Traffic Jams focuses on three major steps when optimizing your content:
- Analyzing your current online status—Including social media, SEO, and press.
- Hiding or deleting all bad connotations associated with your brand.
- Create new and relevant content for your brand.
No matter how bad the damage, we want your business to be the number one. By signing up for our services, you will be given the best-in-class reputation management results—powered by our business partner Brand.com.
You’ve put a lot of effort onto growing your business; don’t let one bad review bring it down.